Friday, March 20, 2009

Ich liebe Dich



One day as I was thinking

Thinking as I often do

The subject turned to love

And immediately I thought of you

I thought of how you have changed my life

And relieved all my pain

I thought of how you've carried me

And all things in life I've gained

As I pondered these wonderous thoughts

I came upon one more

And thought about my sinful life

Only as it was before

And then it was there I realized

How much you've changed me inside

And made me the most gracious person

Now one more thing I cannot hide

I never thought of love

As an object or a person

I often thought about it being bliss and maybe a potion

I did not think it was something I could see

But now I see love everyday, everytime I look at me

It might be by my definition only

But you have made me love

And also you have made my life

Not just high but above.

No comments:

Post a Comment