Friday, March 13, 2009

About Me


As far as talking about my interest, movies or my favorite music, yeah. I love it . I could talk about it for hours :D( Big Smile) But when it comes to me talking about me, my life, my family or the whichever stuff related with the media. I had better to change the subject. sometimes i felt i had very much love to be someone else,maybe like the rain. The rain is the thing nobody likes to touch and hates. I want to be the thing that people pray to never comes around and the thing is obviously not the topic of their conversation.

Eventually, i believe the single most of significant decision i could make on a day to day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme or no challenge too great for me.

I wanna own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes and my fears. I wish , soon i will own my triumphs and get successes in my life,i believed that life is full of lessons. Day by day i am learning a new lesson and i do not wanna give up with myself. I have to be strong and go through with the challenges of life.I learn from my failures and mistakes because i always made a mistakes and a Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever..

I wanna own all of me, I wanna be whatever i like and I am free to do whatever i want. By so doing, I can love myself and be friendly with all my parts. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know. But as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I am so lucky because i was born to be a perfect human who can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. Thanks to God because you gave me chances to live in the world.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.

1 comment: